Thursday, November 3, 2011

WHAT A DEAL!

This is it! I'll help you clean out your closet!  I'm looking for Old Fur Coats!!!

Between now and the end of the year, if your old coat, jacket, stole, is workable and sewable, I'll make it into a 12" bear, and send it back to you. You only pay postage, on the coat, and return bear. No other cost! I keep remainder of fur.  If for some reason, you fur is not usable, I'll mail it back or you can decide what you'd like done with it. This is a fabulous offer! Rebermberance bears start about $100 and go up, depending on type of fur, and condition. For now 2011, Nov & Dec. contact me, and we'll work it out so you'll only pay postage.  Port Ludlow, WA. Contact me to work out the details!  SunshineTT2@aol.com or shipout@AOL.com

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great Mom! This might be the very incentive that I need for cleaning and organizing my own closets!

    ReplyDelete