Monday, January 16, 2012

2012

Hi All, and Happy New Years!!!
I'm starting another bear, Blarney, want to try to go further, so I've changed the pattern a bit. Have to thank all of you who are following me, and have added more than 2 cents worth of their experiences. You sure are helping me progress. Joanne and Faith, I love you both.

I'll put some more pictures up of the bears I did for Christmas. Sargent Major went to my husband, and my 2 great granddaughters wanted needle felted bears and both love purple.

The Community Enrichment Assoc of Port Ludlow (where I live) has donated 2 fur jackets, and I'll make teddy bears for them for their auction this Fall. Their ad has not run yet, so there will be more, and this will keep me out of pool halls and off the street (ha, ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment